Jiusheng Bao, male, born in September 1979, is a doctor, professor and doctoral supervisor. He is currently a professor in the school of mechanical and electrical engineering of China University of Mining and Technology, and once served as vice director of Jiangsu Province and Education Ministry Co-sponsored Collaborative Innovation Center of Intelligent Mining Equipment(CUMT) (2016-2020).
Education and Job Resume:
1) In June 2005, I obtained a master's degree in mechanical and electronic engineering from China University of Mining and Technology, and then stayed in the university as a teacher. In June 2009, I obtained a doctor's degree in mechanical design and theory from China University of Mining and Technology;
2) I left the post-doctoral reasearch station of control science and engineering of China University of Mining and Technology in June 2014, and was sent to the department of mechanical engineering of University of Washington to study for one year by the National Scholarship Committee in 2015. I served as the vice director of Jiangsu Province and Education Ministry Co-sponsored Collaborative Innovation Center of Intelligent Mining Equipment(CUMT) from 2016 to 2020.
Main Research Experience:
1) In the fields of tribology and braking technology, mine intelligent transportation technology and equipment, deep resource fluidization mining equipment and other science and technology, as the project leader, I have presided over a total of 27 vertical and horizontal scientific research projects, including 3 national projects, 4 provincial and ministerial projects, and 10 horizontal projects;
2) In the field of mining transportation, vehicle braking and other technical fields, it has produced a certain industry influence. As an industry expert, I was received by Oriental Horizon of CCTV, Labour Protection and other news media. On behalf of the school, I participated in the compilation of the national standard——Technical Standard for Belt conveyor engineering, and was invited to serve as the guest editor of "coal mine intelligence" in Journal of China Coal Society. I participated in Compiling Encyclopedia of China-Mining Machinery entry, Handbook of Construction Machinery——Mining Machinery volume and so on for key personnel.
Main Academic Achievements:
1) I have published more than 100 academic papers (more than 60 SCI and EI searches), including more than 70 academic papers published by the first or corresponding author (more than 40 SCI and EI searches);
2) I have applied for more than 60 invention patents (more than 40 have been authorized), of which the first inventor has applied for 48 invention patents (26 have been authorized);
3) I have won a total of 9 scientific research and academic awards at or above the provincial and ministerial level, including the National Safety Production Science and Technology Achievement Award and Science and Technology Progress Award of Ministry of Education, among which 8 are in the top five.
Address: B202, School of mechanical and electrical engineering, China University of Mining and Technology
School of mechanical and electrical engineering | Department of mechanical design | 教师 | Professor
School of mechanical and electrical engineering | Jiangsu Province and Education Ministry Co-sponsored Collaborative Innovation Center of Intelligent Mining Equipment(CUMT) | Vice director | Professor
Description of Research Group:I have been engaged in graduate education for more than 10 years. My research group has trained more than 50 graduate students, including more than 30 graduate students who have graduated from 9 sessions. Their employment units are in China Automotive technology and Research Center and the 39th Research Institute of China Electronics Technology Group and other research and development institutions, Suzhou University and Chuzhou University and other undergraduate colleges, GAC Toyota, Dongfeng Trucks and BYD and other well-known automobile enterprises, as well as XCMG Construction Machinery, Jichuan Technology, AVIC Xi'an Aircraft Industry Group Company LTD., Shanghang Electric and other large enterprises!
We are a united, friendly, energetic and creative research and development team, with harmonious relationship between teachers and students and generous subsidies for research assistants! At present, the research group has many research projects, sufficient research funds and excellent laboratory learning and working conditions!
Welcome all outstanding young students who are interested in machinery, vehicles and mines to join my research team and seek common development!
Address:No1,Daxue Road,Xuzhou,Jiangsu,221116,P.R.China Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved by China University of Mining and Technology